Friday, September 26, 2014

Brother In-law demise

23 Sept 2014 , I lost my brother in law. A very shocking turn of event, my sister husband pass away at 38 years old due to pneumonia, leaving behind 3 small children's. I really cannot accept the game of God who wants my sister to suffer the rest of her life.

But, has a elder brother, I will take care her as much as I'm capable and possible. I hope the God will bless her and be at her side always. Seeing the children's growing without a father is very sad and something that I did not even imagine. 13 years of marriage does not bless my sister with wealth, a simple and ever insufficient live , but at least she is happy with the love of her heart. But even that does not last !!

I understand all human being does not meant to last, but at least God prolong his life to see the children growing and success in their career and life. Looking at the youngest 6 years old son doing the last ritual to his father is something I'm not bare watch.

Heart dropping situation when the boy is looking to his father and searching for him, while crying just before the final ritual makes the whole family members broke in tears and cry out loud. I have to console the boy saying the father is now at the feet of God makes the boy stop crying and searching. God knows weather the boy understand the situation or just calm down on my sweet words.

May the soul rest in peace.

Muniandy A/L V.Subramaniam
Birth : 29th Mac 1976
Death : 23rd September 2014
Cause of death : Severe Sepsis Secondary to Severe Pneumonia.